Century – missing in January 2015

swansnz

I have been thinking of booking the Century, Sydney to Singapore cruise departing on 11th January 2015.

I’ve noticed now, that this cruise is missing on the Celebrity web site (as is the one before it), so there is a gap from January 3rd (in Sydney) and January 25th (in Singapore).

Do you know if Celebrity take cruises off their site while changing them (pricing/itinerary?), or would it have been taken down for another reason (cancelled?)?

Thanks

It could be that the cruise has sold out.

I've just checked with my ta and they still have rooms available so that's the only thing I can think it is

Celebrity have a habit of removing sold out cruises from website, I just wish they would put sold out instead.

Hope this helps.

Both January cruises are showing available to me

Mmm, now I really am confused. I still cannot see those 2 cruises on the Century.

It lists the cruises before and after, and I can see the Solstice ones in January – why would some be able to see them and not others – namely me :(

Mmm, now I really am confused. I still cannot see those 2 cruises on the Century.

It lists the cruises before and after, and I can see the Solstice ones in January – why would some be able to see them and not others – namely me :(

OK, still confused, but for some reason, I cannot see these when viewing in the New Zealand Celebrity site. They show up if I select USA, UK or Australia.

Archived