Apprehensive first time cruiser

Kirsty

To Iceman666:

Just got off the phone w/ Cunard re: friends anniversay package. I was told Cunard only gives you a card and a cake. How did you get all of your goodies? Cunard said it must have been from your TA. Your info sounded too good to be true but we tried it.

Hi

In my UK brochure it states that to enjoy your anniversary or honeymoon benefits (which are champagne in your stateroom on arrival, fresh flowers in the your stateroom on arrival, congratulations card from your captain and a formal portrait photograph) all you need to do is send in confirmation of your wedding date (via a copy of your marriage certificate, for example) at the time of booking or at least three months before departure. To be eligible for your benefit, your annivesary or honeymoon must fall within one month of your cruise date.

So it looks like you may be eligible if as I am guessing your anniversary is the 9th Jan 2006 dependent on when they take the date from???? Do let us know if you manage to qualify!!

Elaine

This is what I posted a few days ago re the anniversary package. This is stated in the UK version of the brochure on page 32/33 in the 2005 brochure. It does state that the anniversary/honeymoon has to fall within one month of the cruise date. But in the 2006 brochure it states that the wedding anniversary & honeymoon benefits include a one catergory stateroom upgrade, champagne in your stateroom on arrival, fresh flowers in your stateroom on arrival, congratulations card from your captain and a formal portrait photograph. It states that to enjoy these benefits you need to advise your sales consultant at the time of booking and send in confirmation of your wedding date (via a copy of your marriage certificate, for example). To be eligible for your benefit your anniversary/honeymoon must fall within 3 months of our voyage date (2006 brochure page 136/137)!!

Elaine

This is what I posted a few days ago re the anniversary package. This is stated in the UK version of the brochure on page 32/33 in the 2005 brochure. It does state that the anniversary/honeymoon has to fall within one month of the cruise date. But in the 2006 brochure it states that the wedding anniversary & honeymoon benefits include a one catergory stateroom upgrade, champagne in your stateroom on arrival, fresh flowers in your stateroom on arrival, congratulations card from your captain and a formal portrait photograph. It states that to enjoy these benefits you need to advise your sales consultant at the time of booking and send in confirmation of your wedding date (via a copy of your marriage certificate, for example). To be eligible for your benefit your anniversary/honeymoon must fall within 3 months of our voyage date (2006 brochure page 136/137)!!

Elaine

Hi Elaine:

Since people are getting different info, would you have access to a fax or could scan and email this info from the brochure to me?

Thanks

Archived