Voyager video vs. others?

heathernijoli

Which video do think is the best one to get non-cruisers to watch pre-cruise in order to get them psyched up about the pending cruise?

The ones I am aware of are Voyger:Building the World's Largest Cruise Ship that talks about themaking of the ship, supplying it, staffing it, entertainment and then later about her sister ships. This one is three videos & sells on Ebay all the time for between $15 to $30.

Then there is the Sovereign refurbishment one that was just recently on the Travel channel. That one could be taped for free.

And then there is the one that they sell on the ship for $25 that is all on one video.

Has anyone seen all three? Have a favorite?

IMO, go with the Voyager video. When we were debating over honeymoon destinations, DH and I happened to see the Voyager video on the Discovery channel. Until that point, I had never even thought about going on a cruise, but that show sealed the deal. DH booked with a reputable local TA and I have been cruise-addicted since!

The video came in the mail today - just in case anyone was wondering. It is all compiled on one video but isn't the original three videos? These apparantly came from a wholesale lot of videos that a travel agent had and the seller got ahold of. They have a VOYAGER label on them but it is all thre videos in ONE video...

The quality is great, though, and it is complete. Now to get thru teh three hours again without leaving to cook dinner, etc!

Archived