ShareAShoreExcursion in Greece?

CarsonToSP

Hi All,

I'm new and venturing around the Greece boards since this will be our first visit to the area on our first cruise and looking for some suggestions/help. :) :) :) We are a little strapped for time because our cruise sails in a couple of weeks, but in the research I've done I have not found many companies that offer shared excursions while in port here... (We have a full day 7-5 in Athens)

We are using Sharesshoreexcursion in Italy, but see they now offer the same in Greece? I just want to be 100%, as I have not seen much feedback and was wondering if anyone has used them in this part of the Med. before?? Any help, people who've used them before, or recommendations would be great!

Thanks a ton! We're looking forward to spending our honeymoon on our first cruise! :D

Hi All,

I'm new and venturing around the Greece boards since this will be our first visit to the area on our first cruise and looking for some suggestions/help. :) :) :) We are a little strapped for time because our cruise sails in a couple of weeks, but in the research I've done I have not found many companies that offer shared excursions while in port here... (We have a full day 7-5 in Athens)

We are using Sharesshoreexcursion in Italy, but see they now offer the same in Greece? I just want to be 100%, as I have not seen much feedback and was wondering if anyone has used them in this part of the Med. before?? Any help, people who've used them before, or recommendations would be great!

Thanks a ton! We're looking forward to spending our honeymoon on our first cruise! :D

Don't know about Share Excursions, but can highly recommend Prive Greece Tours for Athens. You can design your own tour based on what you want to see. Very helpful to discuss with them via email. Very reasonably priced in my opinion. We thought our tour was fantastic. Request Demo for a guide, he was wonderful. Check out there website. (We were there last Sept.).

Congratulations on wedding. All the more reason to have private tour with just the two of you. Guide will take plenty of pictures of you.

http://www.privategreecetours.com/

Congratulations newlyweds!

First, we have used Shareashoreexcursion in Livorno (Florence) and had a very good day. I do not know anything about the Greece group though.

If you haven't already, find your roll call! You may be able to hook up with people who are on your same sailing for shore excursions.

Happy honeymoon!

Archived