Park & Cruise Hotels in San Pedro, California

WCAB

I would prefer to keep our car at a hotel for our Princess cruise in October. Crowne Plaza does the Park & Cruise but only have their more pricey hotel rooms available at this date. Does anyone know of any other hotels that allow you to park your car on their premises while you cruise?

I would prefer to keep our car at a hotel for our Princess cruise in October. Crowne Plaza does the Park & Cruise but only have their more pricey hotel rooms available at this date. Does anyone know of any other hotels that allow you to park your car on their premises while you cruise?

Their deal is $189 +tax for the room & includes 15 nights of free parking, two drinks, & two breakfasts (buffet)

How much cheaper could it possibly be?

The DoubleTree is just about the same price.

Are you on the 10/6 or 10/21 cruise?

We have taken the package from Double Tree in the past, I figured that by the time I had backed out the price of the room, the breakfast for two, the bottle of wine, the shuttle to and from the pier and the nice warm cookie on check-in.....the parking was free.:)

Their deal is $189 +tax for the room & includes 15 nights of free parking, two drinks, & two breakfasts (buffet)

How much cheaper could it possibly be?

The DoubleTree is just about the same price.

Are you on the 10/6 or 10/21 cruise?

Actually it is 10/12/13 on Princess and they advertise for $159.00 but when I went to book, they only have Club rooms at $241.00. Probably still a bargain but I thought I would see if there was any competition in the area.

Actually it is 10/12/13 on Princess and they advertise for $159.00 but when I went to book, they only have Club rooms at $241.00. Probably still a bargain but I thought I would see if there was any competition in the area.

Ahh.

That's a seven night.

the Hawaii RT is 15 night and is a great deal.

If you figure that parking at the port is about $12/day you would spend $84 on parking, so the $241 is still a pretty good deal. Did you call the hotel or did you try to book on line?

I just called the hotel direct (I have free long distance) and they are sold out at the rate you are looking for, but he said to just call back every few days as they frequently get cancellations. Their # is 310-519-8200

Ahh.

That's a seven night.

the Hawaii RT is 15 night and is a great deal.

If you figure that parking at the port is about $12/day you would spend $84 on parking, so the $241 is still a pretty good deal. Did you call the hotel or did you try to book on line?

I just called the hotel direct (I have free long distance) and they are sold out at the rate you are looking for, but he said to just call back every few days as they frequently get cancellations. Their # is 310-519-8200

Thanks, that is what I will do.

Archived