Best vendor for Zip Lining

Noahsgrammie

Hi Everyone, my son & his girlfriend will be in Belize the 1st of Dec this year & really want to go Zip Lining. His gf is only 4'11" so we have heard that cave tubing may be really difficult for her. This is the first cruise that his sister & I won't be along to take charge of the trips, so I'd like to do all I can to make things go smooth before they go. I've read so many reviews I have to admit they are a bit confusing...especially those from trip advisor :confused: So this is the place we always came before & so I'm back....what do you guys say?

Ok, well we have seen the ruins, he wasn't really impressed, then went to the Belize beach...icky...was nasty, and that was 6 years ago..would hate to see it now. We did that because the caves were closed due to too much rain. Walked around outside the armed gates....Will Never Do That Again! So is there anything else fun they could do. :)

Archived