Looking for Carnival Breeze information

adams_jb

We are considering the Carnival Breeze - 6 Days Caribbean from Miami, FL.

Has anyone been on that cruise? Or just some basic reviews on the Breeze? We went on the Ecstasy in June and now we have the bug, we are already looking for MORE....

Thanks in advance!

Happy Cruising!

Jason, Kim & Amanda

:D

Just back from the 6 day breeze on 8/31. Book it! It is a beautiful immaculate ship. The service was outstanding. The food was very good. We never had lines or waits for elevators as some have previously complained about. Any specific questions just ask away. I would book this ship again in a heartbeat

Have done 6 night sailings twice Back-2-Back with 8 night sailings and even booked to do it again this December (12/15 and 12/21). We love the Breeze, the crew is awesome and of course the Cruise Director Butch is the best!

Since we have been to every port Carnival goes to in the Caribbean (this past July sailings were ny 26th & 27th with Carnival) we now cruise for the ship and crew, if we decide to get off in port and wander we do, if not we chillax on board. Love those Cove Balconys! Had the same one for this upcoming B2B that we had for the prior 4 sailings ......... told Butch to just put our name on the cabin door .......... hehe ;)

I just got off the 6 night that ended on Sat. It is a very pretty ship. I didn't have loads of waits for food, the service was mostly excellent. I had fun, but it was actually one of lesser favorite cruises.

I loved the Ocean Plaza, the Red Frog Pub. I loved sitting outside both of them watching the ocean go by, talking to people. I love how they have so much outside seating on the promenade.

I didn't like the traffic jams along the inside of the promenade. When dinner or a show in the limelight gets out, there are just so many people passing through, and combined with the photogs it is very crowded. I am also not a fan of sushi, and I felt the "fishy" smell just permeated the area around the sushi restaurant. And the disco was super smokey. I don't know why they can't get better ventilation on the indoor venues.

I also thought the lido dining room was crowded in the aisles too. It just felt tight to me, almost like the designer forgot that he was designing for the US market, and most of us like some personal space.

Ben in the piano bar is a blast. I like how it is set up with the bar right there.

Archived