First cruise

Cruisevirgins02

Venice to Barcelona ..Oct 14th 2013 ....cabin 5551, is this a good cabin to be in? Although not going to be in there much as loads planned for excursions.... Any advice from anyone will be much appreciated... First time for flying and first time abroad, for me at least...my man is a navy vet so done it all from the engine room at least

Venice to Barcelona ..Oct 14th 2013 ....cabin 5551, is this a good cabin to be in? Although not going to be in there much as loads planned for excursions.... Any advice from anyone will be much appreciated... First time for flying and first time abroad, for me at least...my man is a navy vet so done it all from the engine room at least

Hi Cruise Virgins! You should join our Roll Call for the Oct 14th Norwegian Spirit Cruise - lots of great people already making plans!

This will be our first cruise and first time abroad as well. So I don't know a lot about cabin locations. But from looking at the deck plan and from what I've been reading it looks pretty good - should be quiet on that deck and you are midship so not much motion. Close to stairs and elevator. Should make getting off the ship easier too. We also went for an inside cabin - do not plan to spend much time in there anyway!

Liz

When you pick a cabin always look to see what's on the deck above and below you. If you go to bed early watch out for the nightclub. Also just under the Lido deck they always drag chairs around over your head.

Ships don't allow irons or candles. The Spirit has a single 110v outlet per cabin and a hair dryer in the bathroom.

Archived