wait list for dinner?

MISSSNOOPYGIRL

We requested late dinner for Carnival Sunshine Jan. 19, 2014. We were told we are being put on a wait list? Our extended family of 6 more were told the same thing (we want a table for 8). We always book our cruises at least 4-5 months out and have never been told this before. What exactly does this mean?

We requested late dinner for Carnival Sunshine Jan. 19, 2014. We were told we are being put on a wait list? Our extended family of 6 more were told the same thing (we want a table for 8). We always book our cruises at least 4-5 months out and have never been told this before. What exactly does this mean?

we were wait listed as well and a few days later it showed up confirmed under our reservation on the web site

I'm surprised you got wait listed for late dining as it is normally the least popular one, but as the previous poster said it will pop up as "confirmed" online when they confirm it. If it does not become available then they will switch your party to the time they have available. I like late dining as well- we usually eat at home around 8ish so th early dining is way to early. I hope you guys get confirmed- good luck!

I'm surprised you got wait listed for late dining as it is normally the least popular one, but as the previous poster said it will pop up as "confirmed" online when they confirm it. If it does not become available then they will switch your party to the time they have available. I like late dining as well- we usually eat at home around 8ish so th early dining is way to early. I hope you guys get confirmed- good luck!

We were waitlisted for early

Archived