Paradise Beach was GREAT!!

cruisincantwait

We just returned from being at Paradise Beach on July 1, and everybody in our little group loved it.

Sand was not rocky as I have seen mentioned but then we sat on the beach right in front of the iceberg and trampoline, because we had 3 kids to entertain.

The ages of our group were 4, 5, 14, 35, 36, 81, & 85. Everybody had fun doing something there. They played on the iceberg, the tramp, used a kayak, and used snorkel gear. PB Tom can attest to the snorkel gear, my 4 yr old ran right by him to grab his snorkel gear, and hardly had time for a hello! LOL!!

Got to meet PB Tom also!! YEAH!!!

Drinks were great, food was great, service was outstanding!! Definitely would go back there again!!!

Any questions just ask me?

Kelly

Kelly-I love to read these great reviews about Paradise Beach. I'm sending my family there soon (July 29). There will be 15 in our group ranging in ages from 11 to 72 with most of those being teens. I picked this beach because it sounds like everyone will be able to find something fun to do. My DH and I are actually sneaking away that day to do an excursion by ourselves (DH wants to celebrate our 23rd anniversary a couple of days early) in the morning but I'm hoping to stop by and meet up witht the rest of my family later in the afternoon.

BP Tom-My folks are on this trip to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary and I know they would get a kick out of it if you could stop by and wish them a Happy Anniversary :). Their names are Neil and Litsey (bet you never heard that one before) and as I said they'll be travelling with a 10 kids/teens and a couple of my sisters. Thanks

We enjoyed PB as well July 1st. I was one of the persons needing an umbrella. To see the man in the blue shirt come and bring me an umbrella was a blessing. I made sure he got tipped. The beach was a little crowded that day but we still enjoyed it. The staff there really works hard and aims to please. I went snorkeling for the first time and it was awesome! I think they have shark nets set up? Someone correct me if i'm wrong. Anyway, I would definetly recommend PB for everyone! Oh yea, delicious drinks & nachos!!!

Do they have windsurfing? And can people other than cruiseship passengers go there? I have a cousin who will be doing a land vacation at the time I will be on the Conquest, could she meets us there for the day?

few questions for you PB visitors.

thinking of PB in august. have quite a few kids in our group ages 5 to 10. and may ages 19 to 23.

what kid of "watertoys do they have?"

i'm assuming the tramp is in the water?

what is this iceberg?

do you rent the kayaks?

is the bar and food available on the beach?

how do you get there are taxi's available when you get off the pier?

thank you.

Any questions just ask me?

Yes, did you take any photos? Care to share them if you did?

Do they have windsurfing? And can people other than cruiseship passengers go there? I have a cousin who will be doing a land vacation at the time I will be on the Conquest, could she meets us there for the day?
I don't think they do. There usually isn't a lot of wind, and when there is, the water is pretty rough.

.... And can people other than cruiseship passengers go there? I have a cousin who will be doing a land vacation at the time I will be on the Conquest, could she meets us there for the day?
You bet. PB is a beach club open to the general public. All the beaches in Mexico are public. It is an excellent place to meet your cousin.

Kids love it. There is plenty for them to do. The beach is free. Eight dollars to use snorkel equipment, mats, and all watertoys. There will be taxis waiting at the pier and at PB when you get ready to leave. 13.00 each way. I also got a massage there. $1.00 a minute.

Paradise Beach is AWESOME! When in Cozumel, you must go there! We just sailed 2 cruises on the Holiday (back to back) and went to Paradise Beach both trips to Cozumel... we have been there in the past and can't think of anything better to do in Cozumel!

The food and service is great... the waiters are very attentive to detail (from bringing more ice to your bucket of beer as it melts, to checking periodically if you need anything). Very resonable prices on great tasting food (generous portions, too).

A great place for adults and kids, alike. The $8 wristband allows use of iceberg, water trampoline and floatie mats (very relaxing) and also with deposit use of snorkeling gear and also kayaks. For a minimal charge they also have a "skywalker" which was very entertaining, as well. I know my boys (8 and 6) really enjoy the facilities and I watched many other families with college age kids as well, enjoying themselves. Tom is the BEST!! He is usually there after noon making his rounds on the beach trying to greet everyone making sure everyone is having a good time and that all is well around the beach.

This time I also had a massage with Isabelle~ she did a fantastic job and I highly recomend stoping over to see her~ it will be well worth the money spent!!

I have nothing but postitive thoughts regarding Paradise Beach. A fun, very clean place to spend a carefree day any way you want; either relaxing on a beach chair in the sun, or in a hammock in the shade, or active with all the water toys.... a little something for everyone!

Thanks for such a wonderfull time to Tom and all his great staff!

Heather

This is probably a very silly questoin .. but of course I am going to ask any way ... Is Paradise Beach and Passion Beach the same place? Thanks from a newbie!

No it isn't the same. Passion Beach is an excursion offered by Carnival. It is all inclusive but we saved more money by going to Paradise Beach.

cruisercathy-we'll be on the Miracle. I keep watching this crazy weather and reminding myself that we've never had a problem in the past and there's no reason to start now :) After all we've got 15 days till we sail right?

Archived