Breeze Spa Rooms / Quiet Question

bluewater723

This will be our second cruise in a Cloud 9 stateroom. Last time, on the Dream, we were in a spa room but not on a spa deck. This time we have booked a spa deck room on the Breeze. Someone mentioned something in another thread that sparked interest in me but I didn't bring it up in that thread because I didn't want the OP thinking I was trying to flame about it.

What the poster said was that they had moved to a spa room on deck 12 with their children because "the cloud 9 rooms are almost connected to the waterworks".

I spent so much time looking at the deck plans making sure we weren't over or under anything noisy but didn't consider the waterworks. I didn't even think about children since most of the spa areas are adults only. We chose a stateroom that is about midway on the spa deck.

Have any of you experienced a lot of children running about deck 12 for the waterworks? Does the waterworks create a lot of noise for those staying the the deck 12 spa rooms?

I'm sure that if it were a problem there would be posts complaining about it all over this board but I just wanted to double check.

Thanks!

:)

Archived