Just Breezing Watersports

Ocean1

We are arriving by carnival destiny in a few weeks and are thinking of booking

the glass bottom boat cruise with Just Breezing Watersports.Has any body been with them and how was it ????

Hi Ocean 1,

My Wife,myself and our kids went with this company last year.We were a little bit concerned first off as it was not one of the shore excursions advertised on the ship,but I have to say we were very pleased we did.It was a very personalised service which we liked.I don't like crowds and being on a cat with 50 people is not my idea of fun.We went snorkeling over a shipwreck and swam with the sea turtles.The snorkeling equipment was new and clean.Like the other larger companys we were able to book everything on the net and the prices included roundtrip transport.If you want to be away from the crowds and would like a more carribean feel.I would recommend this trip to anyone.Go ahead try it, I don't think that you will be dissapointed.

Hi Guys,We did the Fun In The Sun package which included lunch and other watersports and the glass bottom boat.It was excellent and a lot less than the shore excursions advertised on the ship. The Turtles were amazing !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

One of the highlights of our holiday & one of the ‘must do’ excursions is to experience Just Breezing Watersports “Fun-in-the-Sun”.

The day kicks off at approx. 10am with a 2 hour glass bottomed boat cruise to explore some of the picturesque west coast of the island. Highlights of the cruise are swimming / snorkelling with the friendly turtles & one of the many wrecks off the coast. Even for non or inexperienced swimmer this is perfectly safe as basic training and floatation aids are provided together with one of the crew in the water to supervise and assist.

Returning for lunch at the Coach House Restaurant is a Bajan buffet treat! A good and varied food selection which should suit all tastes (the flying fish is fabulous). It is best to bring a change of clothes for lunch (e.g. shorts / t-shirt).

The afternoon is spent on the beach where we sampled a variety of non-motorised water sports (the children specifically enjoyed the opportunity to sample kayaking, body boards) and further snorkelling at the nearby reef. The real advantage of an excursion such as this is it provides the family the opportunity to sample all these activities for a few minutes or for however long you want without worry of whether your time is up! If this sounds a little energetic we could have spent the afternoon relaxing on the sunbeds! The beach bar provides an ample source for refreshments.

Sandy & Simon are the perfect hosts for the day well ensuring that the activities are executed safely and providing guidance and support where necessary.

We give the day 10/10 – fantastic

http://www.justbreezingwatersports.com/

Archived