Divina Aurea Suite balcony question

NSAHO79

Hi,

I am really sorry that I am not proficient at posting pictures! My husband is most certain that the balcony does not open☹️! Also, I am not sure about the couch either as we had no reason to open it! The windows in the bedroom were very private and floor to ceiling views.

However, I know other regular balconies midship do open as friends of ours made one big balcony by doing that! Although the suite is beautiful with tons of storage, I like feeling closer to the water with the plexiglass ! The front of the ship can be very windy , and I think that the midship balcony rooms would actually give you more useable balcony space. Also ,it takes a long time to get food delivered there! On a huge ship like that I would really aim for midship cabins unless you adore walking!! I am glad that we had the experience of that suite as it made us realize that we don't need all that space to be happy!! 😀Nevertheless, with a family, you might

want more space and the living room would be great. It depends how important it is to you to feel near the water too. I did like that deck and the shows are amazing ( some of the best at sea!) The ship is super clean and beautiful! I hope this helps!!

Thank you Mermaid rock for the update. When you say the balcony does not open, you mean the front part by the bedroom windows right? It looks like you get a smaller side balcony that opens off the sitting room correct? We don't mind the walk and are looking forward to the bow views. Going to try something new both with MSC and the forward balcony. Thanks again!

Sent from my XT1095 using Forums mobile app