Diamond Princess - Coffee Bars

Murgat

Thanks for the advice I found on other threads about the usefulness of coffee cards. My question is Where can I use the card to buy my early morning latte? Is there a bar open in the AM on one of the open decks? I only know about the coffee bar in the Internet cafe. Also where will I be able to get a short black to go with a liqueur after dinner?

Thanks for the advice I found on other threads about the usefulness of coffee cards. My question is Where can I use the card to buy my early morning latte? Is there a bar open in the AM on one of the open decks? I only know about the coffee bar in the Internet cafe. Also where will I be able to get a short black to go with a liqueur after dinner?

When we were on the Diamond 2 years ago, I had my Latte' every morning at the Lobby Bar. Only thing was it did not open until 0700 hrs. As for somewhere else outside, I did not look around and had the same stool at the lobby bar each morning with the same group. It sure was fun! Probably the Lobby Bar for the evening short black after dinner.;)

We loved the Lobby Bar on the Diamond. Great place for a morning or anytime coffee.

Archived