Drinks at private beaches question

slk230red

My experience at Cayo Levantado with Regent cruises, which is all inclusive, two years ago was that they provided a wristband so that drinks and food on the island around the beach area was free, as it would have been on the ship. Regent also provided tenders throughout the day to/from the island.

I'm hoping Azamara will do the same thing since they're now "inclusive" but I'm currently waiting to see the responses you get, if any. I was told by an Azamara rep on the phone that drinks and food would be set up on CocoCay but as noted on these boards quite often with all cruise lines, the info provided by land reps is not always correct.

• 3 months later...
Does Azamara set up bars at private beaches to purchase drinks?

Labadee, Cayo Levantado, and Cococay?

Thanks

OK then, I'll answer my own question.

Labadee had 1 food buffet setup and a couple of bars for included drinks; beer, pina coladas, etc., provided by Azamara.

Cayo Levantado, public beach so only food and drinks for purchase from outside vendors.

Coco Cay had 1 food buffet setup and 1 bar for included drinks; beer, pina coladas, etc., provided by Azamara.

The Quest crew did an outstanding job providing food and drinks at Labadee and Coco Cay.