OOT Bag ideas for Teens

bella23

Hi - I can't believe it is only 33 days and I just now decide to do OOT bags for our 3 teenagers. Thought it would be fun for them to see it in their cabin. Help! Now I need ideas on what to put in them! My son is 12, my daughter is 14 and my soon-to-be step-daughter is 15. I already have the bags for the girls, but need some sort of bag for my son and of course the "stuff" to put in them. Any ideas????

This year has just flown by! Soooo excited!

Deb

When I cruise with my daughter she loves to purchase the specialty coffees and smoothies so maybe a gift card from the cruise line. Does your cruise ship have a candy store or arcade onboard you can also purchase credits.

My daughter loved taking pictures so maybe a disposable camera.

I also arrange a tour of the boat with guest services, my daughter is a theatre nut so touring behind the scenes was very cool.

Itunes Gift Card

Goodluck

Hi - I can't believe it is only 33 days and I just now decide to do OOT bags for our 3 teenagers. Thought it would be fun for them to see it in their cabin. Help! Now I need ideas on what to put in them! My son is 12, my daughter is 14 and my soon-to-be step-daughter is 15. I already have the bags for the girls, but need some sort of bag for my son and of course the "stuff" to put in them. Any ideas????

This year has just flown by! Soooo excited!

Deb

• 4 weeks later...

Archived