BVE on the Grand

rocmoss

I finally got a chance to do the BVE on the Grand Princess on Saturday. It was a great experience from the moment I entered the port. They directed us to the sign in spot, got us checked in and on the ship in record time. Added bonus being the American Cup and a wonderful clear and warm day in SF. I have to say all the port/check in Princess employees were very helpful and very friendly. A big thank you to Linda who was particularly helpful with some wonderful tips for my upcoming cruise out of SF. Highly recommend the BVE in SF.

I finally got a chance to do the BVE on the Grand Princess on Saturday. It was a great experience from the moment I entered the port. They directed us to the sign in spot, got us checked in and on the ship in record time. Added bonus being the American Cup and a wonderful clear and warm day in SF. I have to say all the port/check in Princess employees were very helpful and very friendly. A big thank you to Linda who was particularly helpful with some wonderful tips for my upcoming cruise out of SF. Highly recommend the BVE in SF.

What happened to all the great photos???

We boarded at 11:15 am. The princess staff member said they always have a BVE on the ship when it come to SF but I didn't see it advertised for my sailing date on September 27. It's a good way to get on early and avoid the crowds...

Archived