parking

214fingerman214

As far as I know, Galveston Park 'n Cruise offers the only indoor parking. We used them once a couple of cruises ago when my friend did the driving and really wanted indoor parking, and it was very nice. Raised, secure, she felt extremely comfortable leaving her truck there.

www.galvestonparkncruise.com

-gina-

I always use Galveston Park N Cruise. They are directly across the street from the treminal and have excellent indoor sceured parking. I drop the bags and wife at the terminal, park and walk back. Literally across the street from the terminal.... Oct 20 2013 will be the 3rd time I use them. Worth every dime.

Another vote for Park n Cruise. I've only ever parked outside, but they seemed to have plenty of indoor parking available. I really liked being able to wheel my luggage across the street and not having to fight terminal traffic to drop it off.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Forums mobile app

Another vote for park n cruise. Loved them last year and we are already book for October.

We used Park N Cruise once but last cruise when we were ready to book our parking they would not accept cruisers on Princess. Therefore we booked with Boi Valet. They are right across from the terminal right on the corner and they have indoor parking. They are really great too.

Another vote for Park n Cruise. I got back this morning and had a completely dead battery. They tried to jump it using a battery in a box. When that didn't work, one of the guys went and got his personal pickup truck and drove it to my car to give it a jump. That worked. Saved me from waiting around for AAA. Oh yeah, the parking was great to. A five minute walk from the terminal.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

We planned to use Boi Valet during our next cruise but something is going on with their website. I can't get in to reserve it so I have reserved with Park N Cruise. The only reason we like Boi Valet better is because it is a little closer to the terminal and since I have mobility problems it is just a little easier for me. However, we really liked Park N Cruise.

Well how far is park and cruise?

It is just across the street and around the corner a little way but Boi Valet is right there by the red light. The last time we used Park N Cruise they did have a golf cart that you could ride in to go to the end of the road. It is really only a block but for someone who has health issues it can seem a long way. If you are healthy and have no issues it should be no problem at all.

Archived