Snorkel Tours by Water to Champagne

moonbeam3

I'll be on NCL Sun, in Roseau Dec 5 '13. After looking at all options for seeing Dominica and considering my physical limitations, I'd like to book a water snorkel tour to see Champagne reef and Scotts Head by boat. The places I contacted either didn't respond (Anchorage Hotel tours) or needed a minimum of 6 (ALDive). I'm a solo traveler. Anyone know of standard tours? or any ideas? Thx, Sharon

• 2 months later...
I'll be on NCL Sun, in Roseau Dec 5 '13. After looking at all options for seeing Dominica and considering my physical limitations, I'd like to book a water snorkel tour to see Champagne reef and Scotts Head by boat. The places I contacted either didn't respond (Anchorage Hotel tours) or needed a minimum of 6 (ALDive). I'm a solo traveler. Anyone know of standard tours? or any ideas? Thx, Sharon

I have researched this extensively as my wife and I wanted to do a snorkel only tour to Champagne Reef and Scott's Head by water. We found no tour guides that will do this except http://www.divedominica.com/snorkeling/ but, when we tried to book it, they said we have to go through our cruise ship as they provide the tour for Royal Caribbean on the Jewel in our case. You will have to check with them to see if you can book with them as I do not know if they do tours for NCL.

Have a great cruise.