Recent Spirit Cruisers and Cruise Critic Gatherings

zimmerjulie

Hello!

I am wondering if you Spirit cruisers have held Cruise Critic gatherings on the Alaska sailings this season. I haven't read many Spirit reviews where these get-togethers were mentioned and I wonder what your experiences have been.

It looks like we'd be a pretty small CC group on our sailing Aug 27. So far I have only seen 3 of us for that date, but it would still be fun to meet up!

I will be interested in this information too, as we are sailing 9/10 and have a CC meeting planned.

Anyone out there to help answer our questions?

Hikini:D

The 6/25 CC group on the Spirit met in an informal meeting in the Boardroom. One of our fellow CC passengers was staying in a penthouse suite and had the concierge make the arrangements. We all e-mailed our names to the CC member, and we had nice notes on our cabin doors from the concierge giving us the date, time, and location of our meeting. We met on our first day at sea.

Hope this helps!:o

We're sailing on the Spirit on July 30 and I've arranged a CC meeting for our roll call group the first full day (Sunday) at sea. I'll let you know how it went when we get back.

We were on the 6/4 sailing and I emailed NCL for a room. We were given 2 confrence rooms behind the photo viewing area mid-ship deck 8. They provided coffee, OJ and 2 huge platters of cookies. We had about 30 folks on the roll call thread, but only 15 or so made it. Mike the CD stopped by to answer any questions. It was nice to put a face to the screen names. We had a good time getting to know each other and it was nice to see familiar faces as the week went by.

Archived