NFL schedule for this weekend on your fun ships

Carolin

Per John Heald on Facebook

Here are the coming week’s NFL games that will be shown in the sports bars and on the Lido deck big screens.

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 12

8.25pm NEW YORK JETS vs. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 15

1pm WASHINGTON REDSKINS vs. GREEN BAY PACKERS

4.25pm DENVER BRONCOS vs. NEW YORK GIANTS

8.15pm SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 16

8.25pm PITTSBURGH STEELERS vs. CINCINNATI BENGALS

enjoy

Per John Heald on Facebook

Here are the coming week’s NFL games that will be shown in the sports bars and on the Lido deck big screens.

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 12

8.25pm NEW YORK JETS vs. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 15

1pm WASHINGTON REDSKINS vs. GREEN BAY PACKERS

4.25pm DENVER BRONCOS vs. NEW YORK GIANTS

8.15pm SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 16

8.25pm PITTSBURGH STEELERS vs. CINCINNATI BENGALS

enjoy

We cruise leaving the 28th, does he do this schedule every week? Thanks

They kill me every cruise on the sports. I dont know what it is they should have the NFL ticket NHL and MLB tickets on the ship. They are just basically showing local to florida broadcast games. Lame ITs a sports bar and useally they have soccer and golf on all the channels la cross and the bartenders do not ever seem to know how to change the chanel.

So the ships sailing out of Galveston won't be showing the Texan's game? That's ridiculous. Our Triumph cruise in Jan is the first week of the play-offs. Hopefully the Texans will get in with a buy. But if they are playing that weekend, I hope Carnival shows that game. We won't be happy if they don't!

OP - thanks for posting that info.

So the ships sailing out of Galveston won't be showing the Texan's game? That's ridiculous. Our Triumph cruise in Jan is the first week of the play-offs. Hopefully the Texans will get in with a buy. But if they are playing that weekend, I hope Carnival shows that game. We won't be happy if they don't!

OP - thanks for posting that info.

During the regular season they just show the nationally televised games and then the best/most hyped game of the early afternoon and late afternoon games. Since there are fewer games to choose from during the playoffs, chances are you will get to see the Texans. Even if you don't get to see it, it could be worse....you could be a Cowboys fan watching his team barely miss the playoffs for the 4th straight year:mad:

Well, Carolin, we officially invite you to post it for us here every Thursday! This is news we can use. Thanks!

Thanks I will continue to do so.

Don't know about college games but I'll see if I can find out. I know on my last cruise we watched college games. Since the feed comes from Miami, I would expect it to be heavy on the southern states or which ever game is nationally televised.

Archived