Tony macaroni

onegroundcafe

Is this easy to find from the Junkanoo beach in Freeport? We will be taking a cab to the Junkanoo beach resort and I wanted to know how to get to tony macaroni's. thanks in advance!

Just look up the beach a bit.. you can't miss it. It's a 5 minute walk up the beach from the Junkanoo Beach Club.

• 3 months later...
We would like to visit NYE day, we have been to Junkanoo beach, is that the same as the club? Just keep walking past the showers, tiki bar?

Thanks,

Tony macaroni's is in Freeport, on Taino Beach, next to Junkanoo BeachClub. The tiki bar u refer to is in Nassau. 2 different Junkanoo beaches.

• 3 weeks later...
Are beach chairs available to rent at Tony's? I know that some are available at Junkanoo. Just thought it would be nice to plunk down there.

We'll we had a great time here and at Taino Beach! Tony was setting up when we arrived. He had us get our own lounge chairs out. He did not charge us since we were spending the day at his place. He and the bartender were very nice. We got to see the conch demo. It was really interesting. I just happened to be heading to the bathrooms and saw that it was starting. So if you are on the beach you could miss it. The roast conch was good but chewy. The hot sauce was really good too. I ordered a Gully Wash. It wasn't my favorite but it was good. It was worth trying once for a local taste! This is a great low cost day in Freeport. Taxi was $14 rt. There is a nice park with a playground and clean bathrooms.

image.jpg.e0271e3841c598d9bdb84b11c3f6c912.jpg