Skipping Cirque Jungle Fantasy?

lyzzy45

I just came off the Breakaway with my husband and son(14) this Sunday. We saw the show on the second night. It was fabulous! We all loved it. The performers do things you would not believe humanly possible. I think you will not be disappointed if you spend the extra money and go see it. The dinner with it is just okay (steak and shrimp), it's really all about the amazing show.

Jumping in with a similar question. Is the show Similar to the Cirque show on Epic? Nobody in my family cared for that show at all so will skip it if it is similar.

I did not care for the show on the Epic, however, I loved the show on the Breakaway. FYI, they are two different shows.

Harriet

We are thinking of booking the Epic for November 2013. Is there a cost for all of the evening shows? I just started researching, so please forgive me if this is a silly question. Thanks!

No. Only the Cirque show because it includes dinner

Archived