Pride 09/01 Review...Detailed w/Pics

teetee6263

Although I've sailed the Pride a few times, I can't recall the times of the bridge passings. I did some research and found that if the ship leaves at 4, she should hit (:eek:) the Key bridge at 5ish , and the Bay, 7:30 or so.

Corrections permitted. ;)

These times would also have to be adjusted for DST/EST.

Edited by WetToes

Thank you for your review...it was Spectacular!!! You and your girls really had a great time!! Every time I read a good Pride review, I see something I didn't get to do--either on the ship or off. Loved seeing this itinerary from your very happy perspective! I, like a few others on this thread are booked for the 'last' sailing on the Pride from Baltimore...that itinerary promises to be fantastic and I'm patiently waiting for Nov 30, 2014! You and your girls would love this...come go with us!!:) Once again, many thanks for your comments and pictures...loved it!!

Thank you for your review...it was Spectacular!!! You and your girls really had a great time!! Every time I read a good Pride review, I see something I didn't get to do--either on the ship or off. Loved seeing this itinerary from your very happy perspective! I, like a few others on this thread are booked for the 'last' sailing on the Pride from Baltimore...that itinerary promises to be fantastic and I'm patiently waiting for Nov 30, 2014! You and your girls would love this...come go with us!!:) Once again, many thanks for your comments and pictures...loved it!!

Hi Roscoegirl, I'm with you, can't wait for Nov. 30, 2013 sailing. Hoping to find a time machine that will fast forward that date ! See you then. There is a roll call going, come on over.

Although I've sailed the Pride a few times, I can't recall the times of the bridge passings. I did some research and found that if the ship leaves at 4, she should hit (:eek:) the Key bridge at 5ish , and the Bay, 7:30 or so.

Corrections permitted. ;)

These times would also have to be adjusted for DST/EST.

Yes these times sound about right to me. Sailaway was 4:30 & according to my camera we were under the 1st bridge at 5:12. We had early seating for dinner, which would explain why I missed the 2nd one.

pNpizqUHOIEsAlY3h7jL9pPnUaV1_wyANe8qsP9_BWM=w269-h201-p-no

Key Bridge 5:12pm

And finally I few of my favorite professional photos...

Cruise+Casual+Day+1.jpg

cruise3_0001.jpg

cruise.jpg

cruise3_0004.jpg

Well there you have it. Thank you for letting me relive my great week aboard the Carnival Pride with you, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!!!

Tee Tee

Love the pirate picture. Great review.

Enjoyed reading your review! Your photos were beautiful and your review put me right there. I am cruising on the Pride Oct 5-12, 2014 . Thank you for sharing. Your black and white dress was beautiful . Your children are blest to have a mother who exposes them to such nice things thus giving them options in things to do! Can

• 2 weeks later...
We got back to the port at 12:30 & I was frantically looking for a shot glass, magnet, key chain & post cards. I found a little shop & got my trinkets when I realized I didn’t mail myself a postcard, so I also bought a stamp. Well time ticking, its 12:45 & I still wanna drink in a coconut, we find a stand…but wait can we take it back on board, NO! So I opt for a Bahama Mama in a plastic cup, which BTW I finished before I even got on board...guess I could've gotten my coconut. I was still looking for a Sands beer, but had no luck. We get on the line to get back on board & it starts to rain, just as we got to the ship it really came down…whew we made it. DAMMIT....I didn't mail my postcard, guess I gotta come back!!!

Sidebar: My back on board ding was at 1:03pm…..when we were getting off they said make sure you’re back on board by 1, I was joking with Toast & said nope I’m coming back at 1:03. Talk about coincidence, maybe I should play that number…if I win I can pay for another cruise!!!

So once again I didn’t leave myself anytime to play in the port area & I really wanted to go to Senor Frogs.

Its time for sail away, the skies open up & its pouring. A little later & the liquid sunshine is gone, so of course I go to Lido. But this time just to lay out & relax, I’m all gamed out. Still disappointed I didn’t get any drinks in a coconut I notice a fresh whole pineapple on the bar dressed with an umbrella. Woo Hoo, today’s DOD is Pineapple Paradise in a pineapple…2 please!! After my drink I dose off for a quick nap but was awaken by raindrops, well it time to get ready for dinner anyway.

Reading this review again and laughed at the 1:03! That was too funny!

• 3 months later...
Enjoyed reading your review! Your photos were beautiful and your review put me right there. I am cruising on the Pride Oct 5-12, 2014 . Thank you for sharing. Your black and white dress was beautiful . Your children are blest to have a mother who exposes them to such nice things thus giving them options in things to do! Can

Sorry, just seeing this. Thanks :)

teetee6263, Thanks for more great photos and your review...especially all those food photos. :):):):)

Thanks for reading, glad you enjoyed it.

• 6 months later...

I clicked on a link posted on here of your pictures of the French door cabins and didn't expect a full review with photos!!! The Pride is one of my favorite ships (next to the Breeze), and I sailed in the same type of room as a last minute getaway last year. I really enjoyed your review and the photos, and you have a great looking family. Thanks again for posted the review and photos.:)