Do the older ships show movies? Do they have evening buffet at Windjammer?

Trying to plan our next cruise and just wanted to know from people who have sailed the Splendour, Legend, Rhapsody, (older ships) if they have movies playing anywhere? I know Holland does not list it on their websites, but they do show first-run movies in a lounge. Does RCCL do the same?

And, do they have a buffet at dinner in the Windjammer or is it off a menu?

We were on the Serenade in Feb 06 and the ship blew us away. I feel if we settle for less on our next cruise, we may be disappointed....

Thanks in advance!

Not sure about the movies on the older ships but on the Navigator they had movies during the day in the movie theatre but not in the evening.

The Windjammer is open from 6:00-9:00 and it is served buffet style. It has some of the same things that are on the dining room menu.

I was on Splendour last Dec. They didn't have movies shown in a theater- nothing was posted for actvities. HOwever, They had some movies on TV in your stateroom- such as Pirates of the Caribbean, etc. Those movies were free, but I didn't remember seeing a movie guide- so it was hit and miss for what we watched. we always ate in the dining room for dinner. I know our table mates who had a little 1 1/2 yr. old, often ate at the Windjammer for dinner- I know they chose to do that since it didn't take so long to get food to the young one. Sorry I don't know if it was buffet or a sit down. Gabrielle

Archived