cabin noise from the spa above?

jwlnroe

we will be staying in an 8E balcony on the Pride cabin 8132.. didn't get to pick it that is what was given to us.. can't complain this will be our first balcony so I will gladly take whatever one I get lol.. will there be any noise the spa is the only thing above us? not that it matters just curious. . :-) also i've always been midship how will the movement be here since its more forward?

We were below the spa once in one of the rooms at the very front of the ship. A couple of times I could hear something but nothing that disturbed my sleep. I would rather have a balcony with a little noise than an ocean view. Enjoy you cruise!

So True! Plus it's closed all night - unlike the pool deck where I had a cabin directly below and a conga line marched and jumped on my ceiling for a good hour at midnight pool party while I was trying to sleep. Other cabins to avoid - ones right above the theater. We didn't have to show up - it was all LOUD and CLEAR in our cabin.

We were under the Spa on Valor in May and I thought the same thing what noise could possibly bother us at night. Well I didn't think about the gym being a factor. The first night around 3am I thought an elephant was crashing thru the ceiling above our bed. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was going on. I looked the next day and realized part of gym was over us but still they are closed during those hours. The third night it started again twice, once around 1am and then 4am. I put ear plugs in and pillow over my head to no avail. By the fourth night we knew it definetly had to be a treadmill and figured it could only be an employee. We never complained about it but I am very Leary now about being under spa.

Archived