Anyone going on Bruno's Ta'haa excursion?

Mai Tai Guy

We are booked on the September 21 TP cruise and are wondering if anyone else has done Bruno's Blue Excursion of Ta'haa while in Raiatea. We have visited his website at tahaa.net and decided to sign up for his excursion. It includes a visit to a black pearl farm, a vanilla plantation, lunch on a motu and a drift snorkel through the "coral gardens". We usually wait until we are at port to sign up for excursions, but from previous cruisers that have gone with Bruno, it sounds like he has limited room and books up early. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!!:)

Yep, we joined Bruno last October. Great tour! But remember one thing when going through the Coral Gardens, stay to the left, whatever you do do not go right or straight. And if you can't understand or hear Bruno, ask again. We didn't hear what he said and ended up with Coral cuts everywhere. I still have the scars to prove it. lol

But it was fabulous. And the lunch on the motu is wonderful, you are going to love it.

Mai Tai Guy,

We too have heard that Bruno's was the highlight of many cruisers trip to Tahiti. I've already signed us up the the tour along with our deposit. Bruno has informed me that there are already 6 people signed up for the tour and that he can only take a few more couples. Hope some more people join before they lose out on the fun! :) See you at the Shell Station if not before!

Ben

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, we are on the TP 9/21 too! So far we booked a intro scuba dive and horseback riding. Picnic with Bruno sounds nice, but I think we're gonna pass and do our own thing. Can't wait for this trip!

Wendy

Archived