Regatta in Newport Yesterday

HamOp

Hello fellow cruise fans....

Yesterday while attending a wedding in Newport R.I. I spotted the Regatta in the harbor.

Although I hang out on the Holland America board, I thought you might like to see her.

Regatta.jpg

Hello fellow cruise fans....

Yesterday while attending a wedding in Newport R.I. I spotted the Regatta in the harbor.

Although I hang out on the Holland America board, I thought you might like to see her.IMG]http://tdpowers.com/Regatta.jpg[/img]

She's still a beautiful lady. Can't wait to be back on her April ' 14.

:) How thoughtful of you to post the lovely picture of one of our 'girls'. She was looking quite attractive yesterday.

We have our next two cruises aboard Regatta (San Francisco to Alaska in May, and New England/Canada next Fall where we will port in Newport). We are looking forward to trying one of Oceania's smaller ships after several cruises on Riviera and one on Marina.

Even though you mentioned you 'hang out' on Holland America board, you are welcome to 'hang out' with us from time to time ;).

Thanks again for the fine photography!

Thanks for the picture! We had to cancel our October sailing (Montreal to Miami) because my husband was in the hospital and we didn't know how he would be by Oct. Fortunately he is much better but we still will miss our October cruise as well as the fabulous staff.

Lucky us, we are booked through next year for five more.

:) How thoughtful of you to post the lovely picture of one of our 'girls'. She was looking quite attractive yesterday.

We have our next two cruises aboard Regatta (San Francisco to Alaska in May, and New England/Canada next Fall where we will port in Newport). We are looking forward to trying one of Oceania's smaller ships after several cruises on Riviera and one on Marina.

Even though you mentioned you 'hang out' on Holland America board, you are welcome to 'hang out' with us from time to time ;).

Thanks again for the fine photography!

Thanks willidc, it can get a little heated on the HAL board from time to time, so I might just take you up on the offer:) You all seem to be a good bunch. Who knows, I might even find myself on one of "your" ships one of these days!

And thanks to all who commented on the picture.

Happy sailing!!!

Archived