Shore Excursions Group

2tsquared

aka Shoreexcursionsgroup.com

Has anyone used this group in the past 6 months? They were mentioned in a forum thread on TripAdvisor, but the reviews are fairly old. My hubby wants to zipline and I will stay on the ground!

They have a tour: Jungle Cruise and Canopy Zip Adventure Combo. He zips, I walk thru the rainforest. All the other tour companies seem to include the banana plantation and other sites we saw when in CR 4 years ago.

Would greatly appreciate any feedback you can provide.

Many thanks,

tt :)

Hi TT

I think I may have actually just replied to you about this on Trip Advisor LOL

In short though, yes, I would definitely consider trips with them. I have used them twice this year so far. Roatan and Monte Carlo. Both great trips and both private.

Hope that helps! :)

I have used Shore Excursion Group (SEG) on my last 2 cruises. I am extremely pleased with their service and value for the money. Last year, we did a 2-day trip in St. Petersberg, Russia with SEG and found that we toured several more sights than other excursions...they really packed it in and I have gobs of pictures to prove it!. Just last month, we booked the excursion from London to the Port of Southampton via Stonehenge. What a great use of time! This excursion allowed us to see Stonehenge AND get to the Port on time. I would definitely recommend Shore Excursion Group! :)

Hi TT

I think I may have actually just replied to you about this on Trip Advisor LOL

In short though, yes, I would definitely consider trips with them. I have used them twice this year so far. Roatan and Monte Carlo. Both great trips and both private.

Hope that helps! :)

Danielle, I did see your response on TA. Very much appreciated! I am planning to book with them as they offer a tour that is exactly what we are looking for. Thank you! :)

I have used Shore Excursion Group (SEG) on my last 2 cruises. I am extremely pleased with their service and value for the money. Last year, we did a 2-day trip in St. Petersberg, Russia with SEG and found that we toured several more sights than other excursions...they really packed it in and I have gobs of pictures to prove it!. Just last month, we booked the excursion from London to the Port of Southampton via Stonehenge. What a great use of time! This excursion allowed us to see Stonehenge AND get to the Port on time. I would definitely recommend Shore Excursion Group! :)

Thanks, Sunshine! I really appreciate your input! :)

• 1 month later...

We booked a SEG excursion in Santorini (Volcano, Hot Springs and Thirassia) for 65 $ each. The full day program appeared more attractive than the ship´s excursions (COSTA) and the price seemed to be reasonable.

In Fira, the old harbor, we embarqued a boat together with about 100 other passengers - we were the only SEG guests. This trip was offered for 19 € (about 25 $) by the local SEG agency and all other tour operators.

So my advice: Do not hurry to book in advance. In many Greek and Turkish ports it can be quite reasonable to rely on local offers which are abundant. In addition public transportation, shared taxis and Ho-Ho-buses are an alternative.

Archived