Missing Pride of America

lhall85917

Does anyone else miss hearing updates about POAm? We had great reports during the Regis and Kelly trip, then were able to see it go through the Panama Canal, but I haven't heard anything for a couple of days. :( We really need the webcam to work - or some updates from someone on board.

Perhaps we'll hear from her soon....

Does anyone else miss hearing updates about POAm? We had great reports during the Regis and Kelly trip, then were able to see it go through the Panama Canal, but I haven't heard anything for a couple of days. :( We really need the webcam to work - or some updates from someone on board.

Perhaps we'll hear from her soon....

I agree, was wishing someone aboard would post to this board!:confused:

I don't know how to include a link to the thread, but Livermorenancy has a thread on this board entitled "On Board the Pride of America 13-day Panama Canal Cruise". She has posted a couple of times while on board, but I'm sure she is way too busy having fun to post very often. I know Nancy, as she was originally a Flamingo and we met on the Pride of Aloha last year (when we were all SUPPOSED to be on the Pride of America!). If you post questions on that thread, I'm sure she will answer them for you!

Any information/tips would be greatly appreciated as we will be sailing on the POAM on 7-30-05. It sounds like a great ship I am more curious about food and service issues since The itinerary and destinatation can't be beat.

No news is good news. They must all be having a blast aboard!!

Human nature - if things were not up to par there would have been tons of posts already!! :D

Any information/tips would be greatly appreciated as we will be sailing on the POAM on 7-30-05. It sounds like a great ship I am more curious about food and service issues since The itinerary and destinatation can't be beat.

Several of us cruising on PoAm on 7/30/05 have been exchanging "can't waits!" :)

Please join us if you'd like to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=161150

Best,

Archived