NCL Norwegian Jewel Nov 17 - 24 2013 Roundtrip from New Orleans

MontyBaron

Hi everyone,

Did not see another roll call thread for this cruise so thought to start it in case there are any other LBGTQ passengers for this trip. The main thread is apparently a bit slow for this cruise so not sure of attendance/booking.

As for me, this is my first cruise and I am quite excited and looking forward to it. I've heard great things about NCL and hope to discover they are true.

Best,

Ron

• 1 month later...

Hi guys! I sure am still going. Being joined by my Mom and Brother who also have rooms - we are side by side on deck 9. First cruise here and looking forward to some relaxation. There is a roll call thread that has become pretty active in the regular NCL section. Some folks have put some great information on, including people who just came back from the Jewel last week.

Glad you have joined the cruise. Not sure if you need rooms before we sail - the saints are playing that weekend so some places have sold out so check the other thread for some suggestions - NCL Roll Call title - NCL Jewel November 17, 2013

Archived