Best Balconies on Radiance Class Ships?

We would like to plan a trip to Alaska on the Radiance Class Ship (Serenade of the Seas).

Just wondering of Cat E1, E2, or E3 cabins that you may have stayed in, if you have any favorite cabins? Since we aren't going until next year our cabin selection should be pretty good still.

What about any that are located right next to the glass elevators on the outside of the ship...they look like they have bigger balconies and they look like they accomondate a 3rd & 4th guest?

Hi there...hope this helps!

We stayed in cabin # 1024 on the Radiance of the Seas this past February and absolutely loved our cabin choice. Yes...it was close to the elevators...but we heard no unusual noises...actually it was quite peaceful up there! Basically the only people who were up there...were staying up there. It was great being so close to the Spa and Solarium pool as well! I would definitely book this cabin again!

Also...we cruised on the Adventure of the Seas last September and had a "HUMP"cabin on deck 8. I think we had cabin 8328 or 8326. I remember our balcony was enclosed with steel instead of regular partitions and it was a little bit bigger. It was nice...I would book a hump cabin again!

I'm sure whatever choice you make...you'll have a great cruise!

Best Wishes!

Archived