Cruising with a Toddler. Our Photo Intense Trip Recap of the 9-7-13 Carnival Dream

TeknikDC2

I did finish the video and it looked like an amazing trip! I know you have a little brother and I assume he was there...is that your little sister too? She cracked me up with her faces.

Daniel is getting so big too!

LOL - so after reading your last post we started investigating the vacation packages. We were able to get a room at the Hard Rock for 2 nights with 2 day park-to-park, unlimited express, early entry to Wizarding World, and some other stuff for a whopping $94 more than it would have cost us to drive! We decided to go for it! We are arriving Monday Aug 18 and are doing the early check in so we can enjoy the parks and use our early admission since the room won't be ready anyway. I just can't believe the pricing - it blew our minds!! We priced all 3 of the deluxe hotels and for our dates the Royal Pacific was most most expensive, and Hard Rock was the cheapest (plus we realized how close it was)!

We are dressing accordingly for the water rides, we go to six flags here in GA alot so we are prepared for that! We always wear bathing suits under our quick drying athletic shorts and t shirts with teva sandals that are attached to the foot but can be wet.

Thanks for the food information - we have a whole other list of options now that we've thrown the hotel stay in the mix!

I am so excited, thank you for bringing up the hotels. I really think I got a great deal, and just can't believe it was only a little bit more for all of that than tickets with express passes! I will be sure and take plenty of pictures of the new areas and post them somehow! I have a gopro I will shoot some video with too. I'm sure I'll have more questions, lol!

Yeah it sounds like a great deal. Glad that I could help out. Whenever I hear somebody is planning on buying Express in addition to there tickets I always recommend looking in to the Hotels as you can usually get a better deal that way. And sometimes its even cheaper lol. Yes you will be able to check in early and use the early entry and express passes on the day of your arrival. You can leave your luggage with Baggage Services while you go and enjoy your day in the parks. The hotel will send you a text when your room is ready. Oh and when staying onsite at Universal Hotels you can also pool hop to the different resorts. So you can use any of the pools on property including the Lazy River at Cabana Bay.

And I must say I loved having a GoPro with me too. As linked above with the video it came in handy and I loved its small size.

I did finish the video and it looked like an amazing trip! I know you have a little brother and I assume he was there...is that your little sister too? She cracked me up with her faces.

Daniel is getting so big too!

Thank you. We traveled on this trip with Kiera's family. So it's her Brothers and Sister that you see in some of the video. And yes her Sister made the best faces. So much so that I am making an additional video of just her faces and reactions that didn't make the cut for the main video.

Thats why we have plane tickets already to go back in December lol. Plus it gives a reason to also see the Universal Parks decorated for Christmas which we've never seen before. We may even try to sneak in a night at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom as well before heading to my parents in South Carolina.

The parks at Christmas are beautiful. It's one of my favorite times to go. We have annual passes and visited Diagon Alley last Friday. It was awesome and the Gringotts ride was very cool! :)

• 4 weeks later...

We just got back yesterday, and it was incredible!! Thank you so much for your helpful tips.

WE WERE ABLE TO RIDE ESCAPE FROM GRINGOTTS!! The ride did break down several times during our stay, but it worked perfectly when it was our turn to ride.

We had a great time, and can't wait to return. Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

I had a great weekend too (last weekend) and rode Gringots as well. I was really lucky as I ended up not even getting to the park till around 1:15 or so and got in line at 1:50 and I only had a 65 minute wait, with one break down that I know of while waiting in line. The ride is awesome and you MUST ride it!

I also finally got on Transformers and that was awesome too. I really got spoiled with express pass!

I had a great weekend too (last weekend) and rode Gringots as well. I was really lucky as I ended up not even getting to the park till around 1:15 or so and got in line at 1:50 and I only had a 65 minute wait, with one break down that I know of while waiting in line. The ride is awesome and you MUST ride it!

I also finally got on Transformers and that was awesome too. I really got spoiled with express pass!

We went yesterday and the park was pretty quiet. We walked on every ride except the Gringots. We waited for about 45-50 minutes (it said it was 60 minute wait but I don't think we waited that long). We had such a fantastic time. :)