Dressing Up - Breakaway

aboud50

Nope. The dressiest you *have* to get is jeans and a shirt with a collar in the aft dining room.

A polo would fit the bill just fine.

"Wear smart casual if you are eating dinner in the aft main dining room (our more formal dining room) and in Le Bistro on cruises longer than five days. For women, it includes slacks or jeans, dresses, skirts and tops. For men, it’s jeans or slacks with a collared shirt and closed-toed shoes. "

But, that being said, A happy wife is a happy life :) I know I appreciate it when my hubs makes the effort

Is there any reason to bring a dress shirt and tie on board? I hate ties, but the w insists.

Thanks.

no no no no no no no. You can even wear shorts and decent shirt in ANY dining venue other than LeBistro and the aft dining room in the evenings. Jeans and polo work anywhere at any time.

That doesn't mean the wife doesn't WANT you to dress night..you just don't HAVE to.

:D

This may get poofed, but in my case, I am more demonstrably appreciative of my finely dressed SO. Read into that what you will. That note aside, NCL does not require a tie anywhere.

bowm chicka bowm bowm :p

Hence the difference between "have to" and "want to".

Archived