Hourse Drawn Carts ?

jaxfl

I was just looking at some pictures of Cozumel and noticed horse drawn carrages... anyone know what the cost is to ride in them? For short distances (pier to Villa Balanca or Sunset Beach area), could it be cheaper than a taxi?

I was just looking at some pictures of Cozumel and noticed horse drawn carrages... anyone know what the cost is to ride in them? For short distances (pier to Villa Balanca or Sunset Beach area), could it be cheaper than a taxi?

from Puerta Maya pier to sunset beach one way they charge $20.00 per carrage but you can bargain.

• 1 month later...

Personally the horses look a little thin, and I saw a few standing for hours in the hot sun with no water...I personally am not a fan of this method of transportation. They are over worked, and many do not look as if they are well taken care of...

Personally the horses look a little thin, and I saw a few standing for hours in the hot sun with no water...I personally am not a fan of this method of transportation. They are over worked, and many do not look as if they are well taken care of...

I agree 100% with this statement. Saying the horses looked a little thin is putting it mildly. They are very skinny and the ones I saw were not treated well at all. There is no way I would do this in Cozumel.