Caribbean Princess C206 or C743

Muggie

I need some advice on these 2 cabins on the Caribe deck and could use your help??!! Has anyone ever had either of these 2 cabins??? What are the balconies like and do you have any pictures you could share?

Thanks so much for your time in considering my request.

I sure appreciate getting a lot of info from everyone sharing their experiences on this board!

Marg.

Hi Marg:

C206 is on the port side and at the very front of the ship and C743 is starboard side and last cabin at the aft. IMHO, I would choose C743 because I prefer the aft. You can take the elevator right up to the Horizon Court, Cafe Caribe and the "adults only" terrace pool and enjoy the wake of the ship. For Happy Hour, we go to the Horizon Court and get a plate of goodies to enjoy on the balcony. The Caribe balconies are large and half covered, half exposed. Two lounge chairs and a table for 4 fits pretty comfortably.

We are booked on the CB Western on July 30th in cabin C730 which is portside at the aft.

Good luck on your decision. Hope this helps a little.

Also, website: http://www.travelocity.com has all the deck plans so you can see what is above or below you. Once in the website, just go to the "cruises" header then to deck plans.

Thanks so much Ado for your advice! I do appreciate receiving it. I went to the website you suggested and checked it out - guess we'll go with the Aft. stateroom. Hope you enjoy your July CB cruise - we aren't going until November.

Let us know how your C730 turned out after your cruise. Would love to hear about it!!!!

Marg.

Thanks Chris - I appreciate your comments - guess we'll make the right decision - by any chance do you happen to have any pictures of the cabin or balcony?????

Marg.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived