Which cabin on the Breeze should I choose?

sturderick

I can't decide which cabin to choose on the Breeze next May. There are 4 of us so those cabins are limited. I love the Lido so we will likely stay on that deck. I've never been on the Breeze and have two options I'm looking at. 10228 or 10260. Does anyone have suggestions? Can you see down into the water on the Lido balconies or is there a deck down there?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions. If you have better rooms (for 4) please let me know. We don't do spa so that deck wouldn't be worth the money. One thing to keep in mind is that I like it quiet at bedtime.

I can't decide which cabin to choose on the Breeze next May. There are 4 of us so those cabins are limited. I love the Lido so we will likely stay on that deck. I've never been on the Breeze and have two options I'm looking at. 10228 or 10260. Does anyone have suggestions? Can you see down into the water on the Lido balconies or is there a deck down there?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions. If you have better rooms (for 4) please let me know. We don't do spa so that deck wouldn't be worth the money. One thing to keep in mind is that I like it quiet at bedtime.

I was in 11226 and could see clear down to the water. So based on that I would suggest 10228. I would be concerned that 10260 would be too close to the main elevators.

10228 will be able to see the water for sure and your view will not be obstructed by the deck that jots out with the hot tubs (4? 5?)

10260 should not be a problem b/c you are so high that when you are sitting on the chairs on your balcony you still should not see the Lanai? is that what it is called?)

I would stay away from 10260 as you are close to the elevators and the self serve laundry room which is across from 10264.

Thanks guys. That's the one I was leaning towards. I have stayed across from the laundry which is very very convenient but has the potential to be a bit noisy at times. My problem with the elevators were mostly when we stayed near the atrium. The music plays down there until late and is really loud. I was hoping staying a little more forward this time hoping it would be a little quieter. I overthink things and question myself constantly haha.

Thanks guys. That's the one I was leaning towards. I have stayed across from the laundry which is very very convenient but has the potential to be a bit noisy at times. My problem with the elevators were mostly when we stayed near the atrium. The music plays down there until late and is really loud. I was hoping staying a little more forward this time hoping it would be a little quieter. I overthink things and question myself constantly haha.

I enjoyed being fwd. You will like 10228.

My only complaint if I HAD to find something wrong was that that ship and cabin rocked more than any other ship and cabin I have ever been in. But I dont get sea sick so it isnt an issue for me.

10260 isn't a noisy cabin from the elevators. My parents had 10262, I had 10256 and our friends had 10258, and nobody heard elevator noise. HOWEVER, 10260 is right at the laundry room - so keep that in mind. MAJOR traffic jam on sea days outside of your door. So if you're an afternoon napper, it may bug you a bit. Great view, and Lido is my favorite deck to stay on as well!

My next concern was the movement. I don't usually get seasick but a few times movement has bothered me. Granted once was during a hurricane but a lot of times it's the first night. I'll just pack extra bonine I guess!

Lido has quite a bit of movement during rough seas. Take ginger root pills - no Bonine. They work like MAGIC. I was green 2 cruises ago, this past one, I was totally fine. Nothing else worked for me, and this was like a little miracle pill. I got them at Walgreens in the vitamin section. $8 for 100 pills!

Archived