Just booked FTTF on the Pride

jwlnroe

so never used this before so fill me in on what to expect. I usually get to the port around 10:30ish but i've never sailed out of Baltimore before. About how early will we get to board and will our room be ready as soon as we get on the ship or will we have to eat lunch before we go there to drop off our bags? Thanks!!

I would assume FTTF is pretty similar in all ports of call. I haven't used it out of Baltimore but did use it out of Galveston in June. We boarded a little after 11:00 am after the wedding parties, disabled and platinum and diamond members. We went immediately to our cabin and it was clean and ready for us. We dropped off our carry on bags and hung out there for a few to enjoy our balcony and our bags came a short while later. We then went and got the party started!

Enjoy your cruise.

Around 11 they should let you on. Rooms are ready at 12:30, but toy got FTTF so it should be open. Get a seat at lido while you can. The port is my favorite departure port. Its so easy and quick. Beautiful sailaway. You sail under the Key Bridge, past my house :p and under the bay bridge. If you stay up late enough you will see the crossing of the Bay Bridge tunnel. Its so cool. Stay up late for it!

Pride is my favorite ship. You are in for a blast. Have fun.

Around 11 they should let you on. Rooms are ready at 12:30, but toy got FTTF so it should be open. Get a seat at lido while you can. The port is my favorite departure port. Its so easy and quick. Beautiful sailaway. You sail under the Key Bridge, past my house :p and under the bay bridge. If you stay up late enough you will see the crossing of the Bay Bridge tunnel. Its so cool. Stay up late for it!

Pride is my favorite ship. You are in for a blast. Have fun.

how late for the bay bridge tunnel? Thanks for all the info. . wish time would go by faster lol i'm so ready to go now LOL.

We've used it in Tampa & Ft Lauderdale, and will be sailing next month out of New Orleans, but have a suite, so buying the FTTF isn't necessary. As was mentioned, they'll board the wedding and Diamond & Platinum passengers first, and then the Priority (suites) and FTTF.

We've gotten to the ports by 10:30, and usually, while it seems time drags, we're on the ship by 11-11:30. Staterooms have always been ready, and luggage has never been too late in arriving. Like others, we'll check out the cabin, lean over the balcony, put our hand carry away, and go get lunch.

Last cruise we walked around getting familiar with the layout of the ship, and when we went back to our cabin, our luggage was there.....after that - it's party time for a week.....

Once you use FTTF, you'll never go back.....if you get a suite, you're automatically a priority passenger so won't have to buy the FTTF...

Archived