Carnival Excursion Atlantis w/ lunch

ucmom3

We've booked this excursion for our upcoming cruise. The one we booked includes lunch. My question is for anyone who has done this, where are your options to eat? Do you receive a voucher, or a spending allowance? We've been here before on our own, and just ate at Johnny Rockets, but that was a bit far from all the slides, and water fun.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We've booked this excursion for our upcoming cruise. The one we booked includes lunch. My question is for anyone who has done this, where are your options to eat? Do you receive a voucher, or a spending allowance? We've been here before on our own, and just ate at Johnny Rockets, but that was a bit far from all the slides, and water fun.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

You recieve a voucher for use at a handful of quick bite casual spots on the property. You'lll find mostly wraps, burger, chicken sandwich or hot dogs.

It not great .. but not bad for poolside. Watch out for the seagulls.. they will take you're lunch right out of your hands.

Ditto scubagirl. My sister was just there labor day week via the Carnival Victory. She said the food was decent park food and slightly better than the sandwiches/burgers on the ship.

We are doing the same excursion in November.

Archived