Carnival Victory - Cruise Elegant Night - 4 nights

avd79

Hi all,

We will be on the Carnival Victory on its Oct 10th sailing. It's a 4 night cruise to Key West and Cozumel. Does anyone know what night Cruise Elegant night is and if people really dress up on such short cruises (never did a short cruise before)? I will have nice summer dresses which I typically wear to dinner anyway, but trying to figure out what to pack for my husband and boys. Do they need dress pants and shirt or can they get away with nice khakis and a nice top?

Hi all,

We will be on the Carnival Victory on its Oct 10th sailing. It's a 4 night cruise to Key West and Cozumel. Does anyone know what night Cruise Elegant night is and if people really dress up on such short cruises (never did a short cruise before)? I will have nice summer dresses which I typically wear to dinner anyway, but trying to figure out what to pack for my husband and boys. Do they need dress pants and shirt or can they get away with nice khakis and a nice top?

When we went in April, elegant night was the night while in port of Key West. Which was perfect because we got married while in Key West and our "reception" was elegant night.

Elegant night clothing varied, a tad dressier than other nights but not many full gowns. I don't think there was anyone wearing a tux. I had my son in black dress pants, only because it was our "reception." I think you could get away with khaki's.

Archived