Internet Access on Star Princess

Having just had a wonderful cruise with Princess on the Star, I will say the one thing that irritated me were the overcharges for the internet. We used it for less than 5 minutes each day and everyday the charges were consistently incorrect. Our total overcharges was something like $60.00. While we were given credit for the overcharges, it was curious to me that they would overcharge us so much, but when it was brought to their attention, we were charged the exact amount of the charge we had agreed to when signing off. I heard of others who had similar experiences and wonder how much Princess made off the internet?:confused:

Hi Karen,

Good to see you on the boards. I really didn't pay attention to the Internet charges since the usually are so right on. We didn't keep records, but I'm glad that you have given that tip. I was very disappointed in the slowness and I always had to sign in about three or four times to get it to go throught. (Like I don't know my sign in and password after 10 years in using the same email!) I through that was very suspicious. Hope you and your husband had as good of a time as we did.

Mary

Archived