Honeymoon Elation-8/21 Help

We are getting married on the day before the cruise and would like to have pictures taken on the ship since our ceremony is a small no frills family/friends deal. Can anyone suggest a tuxedo rental company that we can contact for my groom that will transport to the ship?

Also are there any arrangements I can make with Carnival for our honeymoon to be special? The dress I am wearing is formal but not a typcial wedding dress, so we are thinking of taking pictures on one of the formal nights. Any thoughts?

Also, we will be snorkeling at Cozumel when we get there (I've been before and its beautiful) I'm up in the air about Belize. Since we're snorkeling in Cozumel, perhaps we want to do a jungle cruise and see more of the nature than the water. I did the cave tubing thing in Cancun and want to try something different in Belize, any thoughts or feedback on the cruise also :) appreciated.

In Belize, especially if you h ave already done cave tubing, I HIGHLY recommend Coral Breeze's tour -- it is a snorkel tour for the most part. It was the best snorkeling we had on our cruise -- and we snorkeled Cozumel (Chakannab -- worst of it), Grand Cayman (good, but Sting Ray City was best part there), and Belize. Excellent. (of course this often depends on weather and such, but our guides were top notch and the tour included non-alc beverages, it was a very nice boat, and we had a fabulous lunch included. I would check the port specific board for more info. If you can't find anything on their website I will do some digging. They were great!!!!!

PS http://www.cruiselineformal.com for tuxes for entire cruise.

Thanks for the info.

I hate to go through the cruise lines since it will probably be top dollar, but Cruiselinesformals doesn't include Carnival in their listings :mad: figures!

Archived