Starting to research the Epic balconies vs. mini-suite

RIvacationgirl

I have started looking at the rooms on the Epic, just my DH and I. They have the large balcony vs. a regular balcony. It is worth the upgrade to a large balcony? I have been looking at the shape of the balcony rooms with a balcony that are on the jutting out/angled. Are these any better than the straight on large balcony rooms? Anyone who has been in the mini-suite? We have stayed only in minis on the Jewel and Dawn. Would it be worth it on the Epic?

I have been looking at Deck 12- this seems like a good deck, any pros/cons?

Thanks for your help! :)

I have started looking at the rooms on the Epic, just my DH and I. They have the large balcony vs. a regular balcony. It is worth the upgrade to a large balcony? I have been looking at the shape of the balcony rooms with a balcony that are on the jutting out/angled. Are these any better than the straight on large balcony rooms? Anyone who has been in the mini-suite? We have stayed only in minis on the Jewel and Dawn. Would it be worth it on the Epic?

I have been looking at Deck 12- this seems like a good deck, any pros/cons?

Thanks for your help! :)

I believe the large balconies are category B6. They are more forward. We had a mini suite on the Epic (Cabin no. 11090) and loved the location. Did a cabin crawl and saw the difference in a mini versus balcony and we were glad we had the mini because of the tub and it being slightly larger.

I just went through the same decision making process. We are booked on an upcoming Epic cruise. I looked at some videos on youtube of the mini suites and balconies. The balcony cabins seemed really small. I decided to go with the mini suite with the shower. The rooms are not that much larger but the shower seemed much larger and that was worth it for me.

Archived