One dinner in OSJ-Where

syr101

One dinner in Old San Juan, where would you go

Oh my gosh, we stumbled on a great restaurant that had a Flamenco show. We had already eaten dinner but ordered tapas that were wonderful and Sangria. We loved it but I can't remember the name. Perhaps someone over on the San Juan board knows the name of this restaurant. It wasn't right by the water, I remember walking up a few steep hills before getting there.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh my gosh, we stumbled on a great restaurant that had a Flamenco show. We had already eaten dinner but ordered tapas that were wonderful and Sangria. We loved it but I can't remember the name. Perhaps someone over on the San Juan board knows the name of this restaurant. It wasn't right by the water, I remember walking up a few steep hills before getting there.

I believe your referring to Barrachina, haven't been there myself but looks really good and have read many good reviews. I think you have to reserve seats for the flamenco show.

Here's there site: http://barrachina.com/indexb.php

This should be the link to the San Juan Board

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131

We love the Parrot Club too, haven eaten there a about 3 times now.

Someone on the SJU boards also mentioned Rosa de Triana as having good food and a flamenco show. Just be sure to check your dates as the shows are not offered nightly.

Sheal

This should be the link to the San Juan Board

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131

We love the Parrot Club too, haven eaten there a about 3 times now.

Someone on the SJU boards also mentioned Rosa de Triana as having good food and a flamenco show. Just be sure to check your dates as the shows are not offered nightly.

Sheal

Rosa de Triana was the place that we just wandered in to. We got very lucky and a table right to the side side of the stage was available. I would definitely recommend it. Going for history of the building itself would be worth it. The building was the first city hall and at some time also served as a jail.

Thanks for jogging my memory.:)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived