How early can I disembark from Sensation at Pt Canaveral?

frankinaug

I know it sounds odd but a work promotion with annoying timing has me leaving Pt Canaveral and driving home to GA then getting right in the other car and moving to Northern VA 10 hrs away. How early is it possible to get off the boat in Port Canaveral??

I did get Faster to the Fun. Glad that will help. I was hoping this move could have waited a bit but my job kinda forced my hand a bit so they get to push the timetable.

Great! you will get a letter in your room on the last sea day with all of the information on it.

Its really hard to say how early you can get off. Our trip we were delayed getting off the ship because some non-English speaking passengers were being called down to Customs and they were not understanding the orders I guess because they had to call them several times. No one else could leave until this was done. We were about an hour behind getting off, and we were doing the self-assist. We didn't get out until 10am.

Nobody gets off the ship until customs clears for debarkation. There could be a holdup. I have never seen anyone leave at 7:00am. That really seems unrealistic. 9:00 or 10:00 is more realistic.

Which port are you talking about?? In New Orleans you are off before 7:00AM

Archived