Lance Ringnald, extraordinary entertainer

dencruise80

I saw Lance Ringnald, gymnast, pianist, singer, juggler, on the QM2 on the Sept 10 cruise from NYC to Quebec and return. He is a wonderful entertainer. Who would have thought that a gymnast could be so entertaining? He received a standing ovation. It was the best show I have ever seen on that ship.

Has he entertained on Cunard before? I have not previously encountered him. I would be interested in other people's reaction to the show.

I have had the pleasure of seeing Lance's show a few times on various Holland America ships both in Alaska and the Caribbean. Maybe he rotates through the higher end of the Carnival family?

I very much agree that his show is exceptionally good, highly entertaining and very unexpected. He is also very welcoming and easy to talk to after the performance. If you get the chance, don't miss this one.

Lance was an entertainer on board the QE on my March cruise. I was at the first show when his rigging gave way and he fell several feet to the stage. I thought at first it was part of the act (mistakenly) - he changed his act and finished his show. Fortunately, he was ok, hard to believe after that fall, and did his second show as planned. Next morning in the lido, I saw him chatting with several passengers reassuring them he was ok. I agree he is a good performer and well worth seeing.

Archived