Dream, Magic, Breeze 2248 or 2273 cove balconies

WLHyatt

We are booked in 2248 on the Dream next May, and I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of the balcony. I know the balcony to the aft will have a pretty regular balcony divider, but is there anything on the forward wall, or is it just a big white metal wall?

Just curious, because I was thinking about using it as a magmount place for the gopro to get timelapse.

I have been in Dream 2273. The forward wall of those first cove balconies is occupied mostly by the storm door that can be closed in rough seas to cover the balcony door from your cabin. Most of the time it is open and locked away against this forward wall. The door itself is steel as I recall, but I don't have a picture handy.

We are booked in 2248 on the Dream next May, and I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of the balcony. I know the balcony to the aft will have a pretty regular balcony divider, but is there anything on the forward wall, or is it just a big white metal wall?

Just curious, because I was thinking about using it as a magmount place for the gopro to get timelapse.

If you go in and google cove balcony there is some great videos there, As a matter of fact we found one for the Breeze of the cabin we have booked.

• 11 months later...

Did cabin 2248 on the Breeze have lifeboats above the balcony? I know some of them do not but wasn't sure about this cabin.