Parking garage in NOLA

Ericas85

We had very good luck with Fulton Place Parking in New Orleans! They were much cheaper. I think they even have roof top parking for half that price! Inside is a little more. They follow you to your car and get your luggage for you and then you take their shuttle to the pier.

Have an awesome cruise!

You'd probably be better off asking this on the Gulf Caost departure board. This is the West Coast Departure board. California, Washington and Alaska.

NOLA hasn't been the West since the early 1800's.;)

You'd probably be better off asking this on the Gulf Caost departure board. This is the West Coast Departure board. California, Washington and Alaska.

NOLA hasn't been the West since the early 1800's.;)

hahahaha - that's just silly! Thanks for the good laugh and the geography lesson. When I first posted this, it was on the Carnival board. It appears as if the moderators MOVED it, and they must have moved it to the wrong departure board. If you read through all the post, you will realize that they are ALL about New Orleans. NOLA is normally what people refer to New Orleans. Originally being from an area very close to NOLA - I know exactly where it is at. Once again, thanks!!

Now, if there is anyone else that can help with my question, I would appreciate it. If the moderators can move this to the correct departure board - it would be even better!!

I agree with using Fulton Street Parking Garage. You can pay ahead of time so that's one less thing to worry about and since it's a block or two away, there's not as much traffic coming out after you return and they will shuttle you to the port for free. We used them a couple of years ago and my niece and her brand new hubby are leaving in the morning for a cruise on Sunday. They'll be parking at their hotel until Sunday morning.

Joyce

hahahaha - that's just silly! Thanks for the good laugh and the geography lesson. When I first posted this, it was on the Carnival board. It appears as if the moderators MOVED it, and they must have moved it to the wrong departure board. If you read through all the post, you will realize that they are ALL about New Orleans. NOLA is normally what people refer to New Orleans. Originally being from an area very close to NOLA - I know exactly where it is at. Once again, thanks!!

Now, if there is anyone else that can help with my question, I would appreciate it. If the moderators can move this to the correct departure board - it would be even better!!

Yeah, know that NOLA is New Orleans, Louisiana. This was the second NOLA thread on the West Coast board within a week.

There is no NOLA in CA. We have SoCal and NorCal. Definetly nothing designated as North Los Angeles (you would live in 'The Valley'.)

But then again what do I know, I live in another geographically confused location--Ontario, CA(lifornia).:p

Archived