I've only been on one RCCL cruise and 12 Carnival cruises. Considering a Europe

enjoyinglife

Take a look at a room floor plan on the NCL website or elsewhere, or read a few Epic reviews. The shower is tucked into the corner on one side of the entry door and the toilet into the other corner. Each is in a frosted glass enclosure. There is also a curtain which can be drawn between that area and the bed. It bothers some people a lot and others, not at all.

I saw a post about not liking the bathrooms on the epic. What's the problem?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

No problem for DH and me, but I wouldn't want to be there with someone I was not very comfortable with.

Consider the wonderful Jade, our favorite NCL ship. Great itineraries and a fabulous crew featuring cruise director Gary. Our April Jade cruise has some of the same ports as the one we did with the Epic and so many more.

No problem for DH and me, but I wouldn't want to be there with someone I was not very comfortable with.

Consider the wonderful Jade, our favorite NCL ship. Great itineraries and a fabulous crew featuring cruise director Gary. Our April Jade cruise has some of the same ports as the one we did with the Epic and so many more.

Thanks for telling me how much u like the Jade. Before I could book another cruise line, if have lots of investigating to do.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived