"Exclusive" Tours Through NCL

Jfultz81

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how small the "exclusive" tours are through NCL? We're looking at the one in Casablanca and it's $139 for the regular tour and $279 for the exclusive, which is a huge price increase. I'm wondering if it's really worth that much more!

Thanks!

While I can't speak for Casablanca, I've paid the extra for the exclusive tours in Rome, Cairo, and Israel. Instead of 30-45 ppl maybe 10-15.

I found the smaller groups gave us more time to see more because we weren't always waiting for stragglers. The tour guides could also give more individual attention.

Also, those willing to pay more tend to be more sophisticated and interesting travelers (not tourists).

Thanks Keystone! I was just shocked by the price difference, considering the other 2 "exclusive" tours in Casablanca are $179... and the private full day tour for 2 people is less than the "exclusive" tour at $499.

Not sure what the difference between a tourist and a traveler is, considering we're all tourists. We are DIY travelers and prefer to do our own thing, but Morocco is stumping us.

Archived